The OBS Cube FP 80W Box Mod looks quite similar to the Cube X, but it is quite different. However, like that model, it is powered by a single high drain 18650 battery. Additionally, it has a maximum wattage output of 80w, and features an ergonomic design.
It is form factor makes it incredibly comfortable in the hands. However, a key difference with this device is that the back panel is actually crafted of a curved tempered 3D glass cover. Now, what makes this vape mod even more unique is the fingerprint sensor built into the fire button.
With its innovative fingerprint mode, you can securely protect and lock your device so that it can only be used by you. Right below the firing button is a clear LED screen, which does show all of your important vaping information. This includes the wattage setting, coil resistance, and more.
Adjustment buttons can be found to the side, and at the bottom front is where the USB Type-C port is located. If charging with this method, you can fully charge your battery within 1.5 hours. A the top of the OBS Cube FP Mod is the 510 connection, which is centered. For us, that is always a good feature. Lastly, there are a ton of different safety protections built in.
- Zinc alloy construction
- Power: 5-80W
- Resistance: 0.1-3ohm
- Output voltage: 1-8V
- Standby current: <60μA
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Charging current: 1.6A
- Battery: 1*18650 (battery sold separately)
- Convenient ergonomic and modern design
- Powered by an extra 18650 battery to release 80W max output
- Support being fully-charged in 1.5h via a type-c port
- Long-lasting battery performance
- Fingerprint unlock, safe and reliable
- Embraced by a tempered 3D glass cover, firm and durable
- Clear and readable LED display
- Intelligent circuit protection
- Spring-loaded firing button
- 510 threading connection